South Africa Aquatics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLA Aquatics

BLA Aquatics

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 19:24

Good day all.

We are new to the group and also to the Killifish species but we have an expert that is at our side for his expert advise.
We are based in Claremont Pretoria and run our little business from our home. Together Myself Brandon with My Wife Lize we will do all we can to assist you in obtaining rare but legal fish species and also accessories Tanks Foods etc etc etc

We going to be turning to a new page in our book as we are going to start breeding some seriously AWESOME FISH (namely Killifish) from around the globe right here is South Africa. We supply tropical fish to the public at wholesale prices direct from our tanks or from the Importer. ADD US.......Blackberry BBM Pin:2A40BF15 or send us a SMS, Whatsapp 082 396 9337 or email us @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to request a stock and price list. Like our page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope that we can all get along and have a great time trading info etc.

Thanks all
Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Africa Aquatics Society :: Newbie Introduction :: Introductions-
Jump to: